Brown ADD Diagnostic Forms
- for Children (3 to 12 years)
- for Adolescents (12 to 18 years)
- for Adults (18 years and up)
The Brown ADD Diagnostic Forms are 16 page booklets for use in a comprehensive clinical assessment for ADHD and related learning or psychiatric problems. These booklets include formats and record forms for:
- a semi-structured clinical interview
- review of DSM-IV symptoms
- integration of relevant psychological testing results
- screening for comorbid learning and psychiatric disorders
- summarizing information for diagnosis
- presentation of findings to patient and family
by PsychCorp/Pearson: San Antonio, TX., 1996, 2001
These diagnostic tools include information about how to utilize data from the Wechsler IQ tests, Wechsler Memory Scales, and Wechsler Individual Achievement Tests for a comprehensive assessment of ADHD and related problems. The Brown Scales and these additional measures are all published by PsychCorp/Pearson, a company with a long history of providing high quality measures for psychological assessment including the Wechsler IQ tests, Wechsler Memory Scales and the Wechsler Individual Achievement Tests.
Click here for link to PsychCorp/Pearson for more information or to order the Brown ADD Scales, Diagnostic Forms and computerized Scoring Assistant.